The CCFAM is shifting two blocks east to Ellis St. The market will still be located in the Chaffee Crossing Historic District and the Chaffee Crossing Entertainment District. We believe this is a great move that will allow all vendors to be on pavement, avoid wet weather issues. and provide significant space for market expansion in the future. Note that food trucks may be on the small gravel parking lot until it is paved this summer.




Vendor Rates

$150   Season

$40     Open market rate

$20     Farmers & Kids (17 and under)

$10     Additional for oversize booth (12’x12′)

$70     Double booth

$5       Electricity (limited availability)

Frequently Asked Questions

In order to keep the market going and sustainable, we respectfully ask all vendors to chip in and help with the setup and breakdown of tables, tents, chairs, trash receptacles, signs, etc. that are provided as a courtesy for customers to entice them to stay and shop longer with vendors. Vendors will receive information on how to participate prior to the market. If every vendor gives an extra 30 minutes for this effort, everyone can go home happy and healthy in a reasonable amount of time.

We ask that vendors respect one another and the customers by NOT breaking down booths before 1:00 pm. Failure to comply without pre-approval from the Market Manager or a CCHPO representative may result in the vendor not being invited back to future markets.

Out of respect for the food truck and beverage booth vendors, we ask that non-food and beverage vendors DO NOT sell bottled or canned drinks.

YES. You must pick up a sales tax form before the market opens and complete the entire form. You can either submit the sales tax you collect that day with the form at the end of the market OR you can fill out the top of the form and write on the bottom that you plan to submit the taxes collected that day with your regular sales tax submission to the State of Arkansas. Either way, you must return the form to the CCHPO Vendor Check-In tent BEFORE you leave. All vendors must submit a sales tax form at the end of the market per state law. CCHPO will submit a complete vendor list and the returned forms to the State of Arkansas DF&A office.

If you do not have a Tax ID Number, you are required by Arkansas law to submit applicable sales taxes under your social security number on the date of the market. You must pick up the tax form at the CCHPO Vendor Check-In tent before the market opens and return it after the market closes with the sales taxes collected. All vendors must submit a sales tax form at the end of the market per state law. CCHPO will submit a complete vendor list, the returned forms, and all taxes collected back to the State of Arkansas DF&A office.

Check out the Arkansas Food Freedom Act for complete details about what homemade and canned foods can and cannot be sold.

No, but applicable taxes required by Arkansas State Law must be collected and submitted to the Arkansas Department of Finance and Administration/Sales & Use Tax Office.

This is also a helpful document published by the Arkansas Department of Health containing proper guidelines for homemade foods.